Does it need to be removed?
In addition to evaluating moles and other skin growths, we expertly assess if surgical removal is needed.
By the Numbers
- 1 in 5 American develop skin cancer by age 70
- 2+ people die each hour from skin cancer in the U.S.
- 3+ million people are estimated to be treated for nonmelanoma skin cancer each year in the U.S. alone
- 4 hundred thousand (400,000) cases of skin cancer are estimated to be caused by tanning beds
- 5 or more sunburns doubles your risk of melanoma
Conditions We Treat
Cancer and Pre-Cancers
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Basal Cell Carcinoma
Epidermal Inclusion Cysts